Find the Differences February 2nd, 2009 in Games – 12 comments Can you find the 12 differences in these two trees with American birds? You can click the picture to see a larger version. Leave your answer in the comments if you dare.
Thanks for putting these up on the website! They are really fun! :D
In the right picture:
1. Belted Kingfisher is replaced with Green Kingfisher
2. Cooper's Hawk is replaced with Broad-winged Hawk
3. Dark-eyed Junco is missing
Can you find the others too?
5. Painted Bunting is turned around.
6. Carolina Wren is higher on the tree.
I'll leave some for others to join in. :)
8. Vermillion Flycatcher is replaced with a Scarlet Tanager on the right!
9. American Robin is replaced with European Robin
10. Black-billed Magpie is replaced with Yellow-billed Magpie
That means that there are still two differences left.
surely someone must've thought of it before, but its fun nonetheless
cross your eyes to make both images blend into a single one
the parts of both images that look the same, will look the same in the resulting image
but the differences, will look 'odd' because they are superposed.. and that way you can find them fast!